At Alexander Eye Associates & Optical, we value your time. In an effort to save you time in our office, you can download and complete our patient form prior to your appointment. Please review our visit protocol as it may have changed since your last visit with us!
- You will need AdobeReader® to download and complete the forms. Click the link below to download.
- Download the required form. You may print out and complete the form, or fill it out on your computer.
- Bring your completed form with you to your appointment. If completed on your computer, you may email your form to [email protected]
- Along with your New Patient Form, please bring your current insurance card(s), identification card/driver's license, and current list of medications with you to your appointment
Covid-19 office visit protocol
- Please arrive at our office 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to complete the check-in process. When you have arrived, call the main office line, 585-325-3070, and wait for the prompt to enter. We are currently not utilizing our waiting room to control patient traffic.
- Face masks are to be worn during your entire visit to Alexander Eye Associates.
- Upon entering the office your temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer
- Cancelation/No-show Policy: Please give at least a 24 hours notification to cancel/reschedule your appointment. Due to pandemic protocols, rescheduling may be further out than previously experienced.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness we request that you contact the office to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our community healthy and safe!
New Patient Health History Form (Required)
Please complete this form as it lets us know the history and current state of your health. Let us know what questions, concerns, and goals your have regarding your eye health or vision on the form.